Monday, May 10, 2010

Request a job promotion

From:

Jennifer Richmond,

Team Member,

Project A,

Software Solutions Ltd,

Brighton.

To:

Kenneth Johnson,

Vice President,

Software Solutions Ltd,

Brighton.

17th June, ‘08.

Dear Mr. Johnson,

At the outset let me tell you that it has been a great learning experience for me being a part of the (Project A team). I have been on the (team, for the past 3 years).

However, I think time has come for me to move up the ladder, so that I would be in a better position to implement all that I have learned over the past (3 years). A promotion at this juncture in my career would not only boost my motivation and enthusiasm but it would also prove to be beneficial to the company.

I assure you of my continued sincerity and dedication and hope that the company would be able to give me an opportunity to serve it in a better capacity.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,

(Jennifer Richmond)



From:

Mr. /Ms ……………. (Full Name)

…………………… (Designation)

Letter No. ….. MD/Promotion/Mktg/1/2010

To:

Managing Director

…………………. (Name of Company)

Dear Sir,

Sub: Request for consideration for Promotion.

I have the honour to state that I have been serving diligently for the past 2 years in the capacity of Manager Marketing. I have received good performance appraisals from my HOD which are available in my dossier.
May I invoke the policy of the Management of the Company to recognize and reward the dedicated performers and request for a suitable promotion, as deemed fit and oblige.
Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,

………………. (Signature)

………………. (Name in full)

Place ……………Dated ……………